Match: IND vs AUS, 2nd ODI, Australia Tour of India 2019
Date: Tuesday, March 05, 2019
Time: 08:00 AM GMT, 01:30 PM IST
Venue: Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur
Venue Establishment: 2008, Venue capacity: 45,000
Umpires: Nitin Menon, Kumar Dharmasena
Third Umpire: Joel Wilson
Match Referee: Ranjan Madugallenull
2nd ODI India Squad: Australia Tour of India 2019
India Squad: Virat Kohli (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Yuzvendra Chahal, Siddarth Kaul
2nd ODI Australia Squad:Australia Tour of India 2019
Australia Squad: Aaron Finch (c), Alex Carey (wk), Usman Khawaja, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Turner, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff, Shaun Marsh, Jhye Richardson, Nathan Lyon, Andrew Tye
Team India is getting ready to face Australian Team after losing T20 Series by 2-0. Australian Team is on outrage that T20 Victory boosts the Team to defend Indian Team at their mother land.
Team India defeated Australian Team at their mother land by winning Test and ODI series. Now Australia taking the advantage of the Australia Tour of India 2019. Australia sweeps the T20 Series 2-0 against India. The 2 T20 matches held in Visakhapatnam and Bangalore.
Stats of Vidarbha Cricket association Stadium, Nagpur for Second One Day International Cricket Pitch Report
ODI Records of the VCA Stadium
- Highest team total: 354/7, by India against Australia in 2009/10
Lowest team total: 123, by Canada against Zimbabwe on 28 February 2011.
- Highest individual score: 156, by George Bailey against India in 2013/14.
- “Most runs scored by a player”: MS Dhoni- 268 runs, Shane Watson- 183 runs and Virat Kohli- 170 runs.
- Best bowling in an innings: 4/33, by Mitchell Johnson against New Zealand in February 2011.
- Most wickets taken: Mitchell Johnson- 9 wickets, Dale Steyn, Ravindra Jadeja and Harbhajan Singh- 5 wickets.
T20I Records of the VCA Stadium
- Highest team total: 219/5, by Sri Lanka against India in 2009/10.
- Lowest team total: 79/10, by India against New Zealand in 2016/17.
- Highest individual score: 78, by Kumar Sangakkara against India in 2009/10.
- Best bowling in an innings: 4/11 by Mitchell Santner against India in 2016/17.
Test Records of the VCA Stadium
- Highest team total: 610/6d, by India against Sri Lanka in 2017/18.
- Lowest team total: 79, by South Africa against India in 2015/16.
- Highest individual score: 253*, by Hashim Amla (South Africa) against India in 2010/11.
- Best bowling in an innings: 8/215, by Jason Krejza (Australia) against India in 2008/09.
- Most runs scored by a player: Virendar Sehwag 357.
- Most wickets taken: R Ashwin 19.
Stats of India and Australia at VCA Stadium, Nagpur
- India have won all their three ODIs in Nagpur against Australia. Australia’s only win here came against New Zealand in the World Cup encounter in 2011.
- MS Dhoni is the leading run-getter in ODIs in Nagpur VCA scoring 268 runs in four innings including two centuries, one of them against Australia in 2009.
- Aaron Finch has scored just 83 runs in his last seven ODI innings at 11.86 with a highest score of 41.
India Team Batting and Bowling Line Up:
The hosting Team India will be desperate to add to Rishabh Pant’s three ODI appearances if they are consider to put him on that plane to England in May. Thus it would be interesting to see if they consider dropping Ambati Rayudu for the match. Alternatively, a left-field move could involve resting MS Dhoni to give a chance to Pant, although such a move is unlikely to be made now at this moment because of the former captain’s recent good run of form.
India Batting Line up:
Virat Kohli is ready to drop down to the no. 4 spot if the team management asks him go down. India could consider trying KL Rahul at No.3 in favour of Ambati Rayudu who was to originally bat at No.4. The 2 Players are most rated – Where Kohli rates KL erahulvery highly.
India Bowling Line up:
Kohli believes the bowling combinations that not to be tampered. India will stick to having six bowling options, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal and Mohammed Shami could be the four front line bowling options, with Kedar Jadhav and Vijay Shankar sharing the burden of the fifth bowler’s quota. Rishab Pant who has just this series to prove why he should be on the plane to England as the back-up wicketkeeper.
Probable XI: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli (wk), Ambati Rayudu/Rishabh Pant, MS Dhoni (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumra
Australia Team Batting and Bowling Line Up: :
Shaun Marsh was unavailable for the first matcgh having just flown into the Australia after the birth of his child. He has been Australia’s form player in the ODIs. But he The southpaw also has a minor hamstring issue and jetlag that he’ll have to overcome to play for this match. If fit, Marsh will slot in at three with the rest of the line-up dropping down by a spot and Ashton Turner missing out despite a promising debut in Hyderabad.
Probable XI: Aaron Finch (c), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh/ Ashton Turner, Marcus Stoinis, Peter Handscomb, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey (wk), Pat Cummins, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Jason Behrendorff
Find Latest IPL, T20, ICC World Cup Online Daily Fantasy Sports Cricket League News Updates and Tips, Dream11 Predictions and Match Previews, IPL Fantasy Cricket Apps News Exclusively on Amaravathi News Times.